Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Wonderful Day at the Park

Thank You!!

We had a great time at Uncle Kyle and Aunt Susan's house!  We stayed there for a few days before the wedding.  They kept us entertained and fed, while doing last minuet planning for the wedding, and working!

Uncle Kyle took us to a park by their house for an outdoor adventure!

We always love to climb on rocks and play in water!

: : Our wonderful dad : :

There were a lot of fun little water falls, it was a very pretty park!

Mom and Haley went all the way back to the van to get the camra for us.  Thank you!
 

Vince went all the way in the water!
 

: : Lance liked us to take his picture so we have a lot of him in the water : :

: : I spy Grant : :
: : God is great : :
Noela is a wonderful little friend!
Psalm 23

  "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

No comments: