Monday, August 30, 2010

{Bible Bee}

On Saturday we had our local competition for the Bible Bee!  We had a great time, but the most important part is what we have learned.  I have been able to use a lot of the verses that I memorized for different instances in my life already. 
God has taught me to stay faithful,  when I first was starting my study I was overwhelmed, I thought that I would just quit.  I am so glad that I kept on going,  I feel like I can say, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.  (2 Tim. 4:7)"    God helped me and my siblings keep going!



Haley took first place in her category!

I had a great time taking closeups of the trophies!


~I love all their symbols for everything~

The best thing is that we can never be sorry that we tried, you always will win no matter what when you are studying God's word!   Me and my siblings are always going around singing Bible verses! 

We find out on Wednesday who made it to nationals.  I will let you know.



No comments: