Friday, August 27, 2010

My own Vacation Bible School!

The other day we were out playing with the little neighborhood children, first the game was a work camp, then a school, then I changed it into a Bible school!    We asked the children what they thought they had to do to get to heaven, all of them had the wrong answer, so we explained that it wasn't the good works that get you to heaven, but excepting God as your personal savior.  All of them wanted to pray to except Christ, so we prayed as a group then me and my brothers, Vince and Grant worked as councilors for those who wanted to know more.  I think that a few of them are quite serious about their new faith, we passed out Bibles and are becoming one big family of God's Children!

{The first day}

Some of the new little Christians!

I can already see the difference in their lives, a few of the children were expert liars, they have already stopped being untruthful and saying bad words!

The counseling groups went very well.  Hunter is very excited and is the one who wants me to do it every day!

: : I handed out little crosses to everyone : :


We have had the meeting two days in a row now,  and I am planning on doing it with all the children that want to every day I can!  I am planning on going through the topics that Bright Lights covers and using it as a format for my lessons.

Mathew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.


No comments: