Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Things~Big Blessings

  Take time to "Count your blessings"  Many times we forget how enjoyable these little things in life are when we get caught up in school, work, and all the other activities that clutter our days.  Today, take time to enjoy and pay attention to the little "love letters" that God sends you, what do you enjoy most?  Thank God for that today!
 

"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another” - John 1:16

Mirae is very small, yet such a blessing to our family!  Her smiles, cries, giggles, everything about her is a joy! 
 
Drawing! I didn't know that I could draw until the other day when Noela asked me to draw here horse.  Now, I love drawing and already have quite a few pictures.

Going barefoot is so wonderful!  As soon as the snow melts enough we all take off our shoes and enjoy the "warm" weather!

God's word is one of the most refreshing things I know of.  If you are struggling with staying pure, being patient, listing to authority, or are just exploding with joy about something, go to God's Holy, Magnificent Word!  You can't find more peace in anything else.

2 Timothy 3:16~ "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works, and increasing in the knowledge of God."


Photography is another one of my favorite things to do.  I love going around our yard and capturing the beauty of God's Creation with my camera. 


What are your favorite things to do?  Have you been thanking God for what He has given you for your enjoyment?  Look around for "Love letters" from God, you will be surprised by what you find! 

2 comments:

Moriah Simonowich said...

Beautiful post, Lydia! :)

I received my contest prize in the mail the other day...thank you so much! Your photography made *lovely* cards!

It was so much fun entering the photography contest...I'd love if you would host a spring one too...maybe with the theme being flowers or something. :)

Blessings!

~Moriah

Leah said...

Thank you for the beautiful reminder, Lydia!

God has given so many blessings!
He truly is creative in His love for us.

Your baby sister is so, so, so cute!
My mom's due date was the 24th. So, I am really anxious for my baby sister's birth. :-)

I love your drawing. You are very talented. :-)

Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Leah