Monday, April 26, 2010

God is Great!!

Spring always makes me remember God's mercy and wonder. Just seeing all the beautiful creation... how perfect each flower is made, you can't help but praise God!!


Isiah 40:8; " The grass withers, the flower fades: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."

Solomon 2:12; "The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle dove is heard in our land."



Psalm 27:1; "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

I Thessalonians 3:13; "May He strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all His holy ones."

Psalm 127:3-5; "Behold children are a heritage from the Lord. The fruit of the womb is His reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but shall speak with their enemies in the gate."


Genesis 1:22; "God blessed them and said, "Be fertile and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth."

No comments: