Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mirae Hope~

Mirae Hope was borne December 19 at 6:18 am, she weighed 9lb 8oz!

  I believe she is the most beautiful baby ever!  Look for your selves~

 : : Proud daddy : :


No enhancements~ :~)

Tiny fingers ~ and toes

We are so excited to welcome this new little sweet heart into our family!

Four girls :~)  Two girls on either end of us seven.
!Birthday Buddies!
It is sort of funny, Mom was due on Lance's birthday and went 11 days over due and had Mirae on Grants!


Now we have to go get family pictures taken!

If you want to see more pictures go visit my sister's blog!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Lydia,
Ohhhhhhhh I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys, a new sister is a wonderful blessing and I'm sure that you are all soo excited! Congratulations on her birth, she is so tiny and beautiful and looks precious!!!!! May God bless you and your family and little Mirae Hope as well as she growns in the Lord Jesus!!!!
Blessings,
Bethany
P.S. I got my first issue of Daughterhood by Design that I won at your giveaway the other day and really like it! :)

Elizabeth. said...

Oh, so is absolutely adorable! What a dear! So precious. I'm sure you are absolutely delighted to have another precious little one in your family. =)

Blessings!
Elizabeth