Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Morning has Broken!"

I wake up in the morning, it's 7:00,  as I lift up the shade I can tell that it is going to be a beautiful morning!  The sun starts to brighten and in it you can see the millions of little droplets of water on each stem of grass.  What would any photographer do?!  Well, I am sure you know what filled the next half hour of my morning!  As I grabbed my camera and ran outside into the wet grass, I couldn't believe how magnificent God's creation is, and couldn't help but praise Him who made it all!  Sitting down in the grass, I was able to see more beauty than anyone else that morning in the dropletts of dew and catch some of their beauty with my camera. 












Proverbs 19:12 ~ "A king's rage is like the roar of a lion, but his favor is like dew on the grass."

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

:)!!!!!!!! Those are so pretty!

Alyssa

Ica said...

these are seriously beautiful. i loove rain drops. you captured them wonderfully on the grass blades!

Hannah said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. It brightened my day. :)

I really like your blog. You take great pictures.

Hannah
inhannahsworld.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lydia,

This is Elizabeth C, a friend of Hannah and Erin. We met at INCH today. :) You take wonderful pictures! My sister Leah, who just turned thirteen, loves taking pictures, too. :)

Elizabeth