Friday, June 3, 2011

TeenPact {at the bluff}

 The bluff is so beautiful,  I love being able to look far and wide!   It was a wonderful place to take pictures as I mentioned in my last post.   


 {Jessica, Jodi, Haley, and Mrs. T.}



 God is the author of our lives,  and when He is the author amazing things happen!  We have the best author ever!  Let God write your entire script! Give the "red ink pen" back to God - let Him make all the changes.


{ Haley, Jessica, me, and Jodi}

Everyone asked if Jodi and I were sisters, we don't think that we look that much alike, but everyone else seemed to!


 Haley, Jessica, me, Maggie, Jodi, and Mrs. T.



 The bluff wasn't only the best spot for photography, but for cell coverage as well!  Since were gone for a week, we went up to the bluff to contact our families.



Amos 4:13 "For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name. "

No comments: