Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Haley!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you were able to come last night to celebrate Haley's speical day!!

Even thought we did not surprise her much, it was great!


Marie, Mandie, Haley and I deccorated the board. Thank's Marie for helping me with the banner!
Johnna and Madalyne were the first to get into the pool and they stayed in the longest! It was only 65 degrees, but we still had fun! Most of us ended up getting in! Annika, Olivia, Alexis, and I think some other girls, (but I don't remember who), said that they would get in if I did, so, in I went followed by the girls! It was a blast!!!!!!!
After swimming we all went in the house and took turns getting changed into some warmer clothes! We went down stairs to have the meeting! Mom brought us all some warm blankets to wrap up in, everyone shared! I think that the meeting went great! Don't you?
Thank you for doing the skit and playing your guitar Mandie! Do any of you play instruments? If you do e-mail me, we would love to add some different things to our "band".
I thought that it was very nice that Leah asked Faith (her sister) and Silas to come sit with her!



Haley LOVED all of the presents! We have been going through them over, and over again, saying who brought it, how lovley it is, and many other things! There is only one present that we don't know who brought it. It is a book mark that says, "A friend loves at all times" let me know if you brought it, so that Haley can send a thank you note! You all gave her so many beautiful presents, that "I don't think I will have to get one for her myself" Smile!
A lot of people brought snacks this time! So, thank you to all!

We all had fun pulling people up our contraption on the swing set!

No comments: