Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blessings of my Creator!

It sure has been a wonderful year, God is always showing me more and more about Him and His Word~through His Word.   I have been greatly blessed with another little sister on the way, the Bible Bee was a real encouragement to memorize scripture, Daughterhood by Design magazine has been a great asset in my commitment to purity,  I have had the desire to share my faith with the lost put into my heart, the list could go on and on!  One last, but definitely not least blessing I would like to mention is I have been blessed with 9 wonderful followers on my blog! 

PTL!

Is there a scripture passage that you are working on memorizing?  I would love to hear about how it is going and what you are learning from it!


Romans 1:16 (King James Version)

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

No comments: