Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crocheting

Yes, I have been working on my hats and scarves for "Knit and Crochet for Romania's Orphans" hosted by Eden at "Growing in Him."  Here are some pictures to show my progress!



My two little models!



I have two hats done and am working on scarves to match them, and another hat!  I might get another friend to help us too!

I ended up making 5 hats, though I wasn't able to make many,  I figured that some is better than none!

Thank you Eden for hosting this wonderful project!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hats are so adorable, Lydia! You did a fabulous job on both of them. :-) I'm looking forward to seeing the hats as well...and please let me know if your friend decides to join so I can add her to the list of participants as well! Hope you have a blessed week!