Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ"

Yesterday we had a great time witnessing! There were 7 people that showed up. The weather was much better this time, so there were a few more people at the park than last time : -)! We altogether witnessed to eleven different groups. I have heard people who go out witnessing say that it is addicting, I now agree with them 100%! Every time that I go out witnessing I realize more, and more that it is God who I am bringing glory to. It doesn't matter what the people think of me, I will probably never see them again anyway!

 It is a very good way to grow in your faith and understand it better.  Before I ever went out witnessing, I thought that I would have to memorize all the different arguments, for everything. After a while, I realized that I would never get out and do it if I kept on "preparing". If you just go out and share your faith, you will see what kind of questions people are going to ask and be able to study those topics.




{Acts 16:31}
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

No comments: